Blue Signal Search
Our client is an industry leader within the software and SaaS space. They are focused on bringing innovative and productive software solutions to businesses nationwide. Having recently experience a big uptick in demand, they are looking to hire a Cloud DevOps Engineer with a background in Linux operating systems to support the technical aspects of the company’s cloud and infrastructure solutions.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will be responsible for planning, designing, and implementing cloud frameworks across various platforms and applications. This individual will help the engineering team select technologies, implement the architecture, and stand-up the various environments.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401K plans, and more.
• Extremely casual work environment surrounded by others who are passionate and motivated by the work they are doing.
• Opportunity to get your foot in the door at an established company experiencing a major growth stage.
• Incredibly relaxed and supportive leadership looking to pass on their extensive industry knowledge.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• Endless career advancement paths as the company expands year over year.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Support cloud architecture and engineering activities including the automation, configuration, and deployment of cloud infrastructure.
• Collaborate with Engineering and Software Development teams to develop intelligent features and scalable applications.
• Create, maintain, and present project plans, release plans, sprint plans and schedules.
• Participate in the entire lifecycle of cloud transformation processes that cover discovery, planning, optimization, development, automation, testing and production deployment and support.
• Drive discussions regarding, best practices and risk mitigations for cloud deployments.
• Implement system security by using best in class cloud security solutions.
• Stay current with new technology options and vendor products.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure, resources, services, operating systems, and server.
• Support the migration and modernization of existing workloads.
• 3+ years of Cloud/DevOps engineering experience.
• 2+ years of experience with virtualized environments and containers.
• Excellent grasp of operating a Linux production stack in a cloud environment.
• Technical proficiencies:
• Cloud-native applications (design, scaling, platforms)
• Public cloud (AWS or any other)
• Integration and deployment (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Circle PI)
• Docker containers
• Enterprise tools (Git, Slack, Jira, Confluence)
• Databases (noSQL, DynamoDB, VoltDB, Apache Cassandra, Hazelcast)
• Programming (NodeJS, Typescript, React, Java)
• Strong understanding and experience with web and application SaaS architecture.
• Ability to communicate technical initiatives clearly to a team of both engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
• A true passion for developing software and a desire to learn about new technologies and processes.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.