Blue Signal Search
Our client, a leading, medical research group, is looking to add a Clinical Site Director to oversee the research staff and physicians in carrying out clinical trials. They will manage the daily operations of the site and be responsible for directing and documenting patient assessments, all while ensuring protocol compliance.
The Clinical Site Director should have a background in clinical research as well as strong leadership experience and management style. They will be responsible for strategy, operation, quality, and personnel development throughout the site.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, PTO, etc.
• Company with over 30 years of experience advancing clinical research solutions.
• Work in a close-knit research environment – giving you the opportunity to come in and hit the ground running.
• Opportunity to have a hand in decision-making for staffing, certification expectations, and equipment to stay ahead of the clinical research curve.
• Work closely with experienced medical professionals and collaborate with industry partners.
• Group that emphasizes culture of high performance and quality with 600+ successful trials.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community to produce lasting outcomes.
• Develop and lead the execution of clinical research goals and objectives in support of overall site performance and operations.
• Oversee daily and monthly departmental, operational, and clinical data. Facilitate departmental quality improvement activities.
• Provides project management oversight, focusing on key deliverables through budget, risk, and milestone management.
• Manage all team performance including patient issues, providing feedback, recognize good performance, and identify potential candidates for promotional opportunities.
• Ensure quality of the clinical monitoring and site management deliverables within a project and maintain proper visibility of its progress.
• Interact with the client and other functional departments related to clinical monitoring and site management activities.
• Identify improvement opportunities and recommend workable solutions.
• Maintain quality and accurate medical records by following company procedures. Create reports and deliver key findings to upper management.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes and specific guideline additions regarding SOPs and GCPs.
• In-depth, proven experience within medical research and clinical trials.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required. Master’s degree or related certifications such as RN, NP, PA-C, or others, a plus.
• Strong management background with the ability to lead and oversee teams throughout multiple research projects and operations.
• Knowledge of best practices for HIPAA, consent, GCP, FDA, SOP, OHRP, safety monitoring, etc.
• Must be able to display excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with clinicians, patients, administrators, auxiliary personnel, regulators, monitors and other parties.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.