Blue Signal Search
Our client, a leading non-profit healthcare system in New Jersey, is looking to hire a Clinical Research Nurse to assist the oncology team.
The Clinical Research Nurse will work hands on assisting investigators and the Lymphoma Management Team to prepare and implement new clinical trials, screens, enroll study participants, and provide practice-related clinical management to those participants while on study.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A company viewed as leader in healthcare humanitarianism, taking pride in serving those in need.
• Opportunities for top-tier learning programs that inspire, connect and develop their team.
• Organization that strives for high performance and exceptional care.
• Provide the motivation and tools that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Support the development and coordination of research activities.
• Provide clinical and administrative medical support and oversight for research clinical trials based on scope of practice.
• Develop and maintain a complete, precise, and current participant file with all required documents and data.
• Comply with institutional policies, standard operating procedures, and guidelines pertaining to clinical studies.
• Assist in the screening of research subjects to evaluate their eligibility for a clinical study.
• Create and perform QC procedures.
• Provide education and medical information to study patients to ensure understanding of proper medication dosage, administration, and disease treatment.
• Maintain confidentiality of patient files per HIPAA and all applicable guidelines.
• Active RN License in state of NJ prior to start. Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
• 3+ years of nursing experience in a clinical setting.
• Previous clinical research experience in oncology either as a RN or another research role prior to becoming RN.
• CITI training and certification required.
• Knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements required.
• OCN, AOCN, and/or CCRP certifications preferred.
• Experience in oncology research specializing in Lymphoma a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Motivation and commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.