Blue Signal Search
Our client has extensive experience in the clinical research space. They study the effects of medical drugs as they relate to disease and other symptoms, through quality controlled clinical trials. They are looking to add a Clinical Research Coordinator to support the daily operations of these trials.
This Clinical Research Coordinator will focus on providing excellent patient care while collecting and analyzing data, as well as ensuring compliance. They will be responsible for working cross functionally with investigators, research staff, and sponsors to achieve optimal results.
This Role Offers:
• Company with recognized experience advancing clinical research solutions.
• Work in a close-knit research team with the opportunity to come in and hit the ground running.
• Advance in an innovative environment, driven by staying ahead of the clinical research curve.
• Work closely with experienced medical professionals and collaborate with industry partners.
• Culture ensuring high performance and quality customer care.
• Support the recruitment, facilitation, and enrollment of patients in clinical trials.
• Ensure trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with standard compliance processes and operating procedures.
• Collaborate with the clinical team to provide care such as physicals, blood analysis, administration of medication, and other items as needed.
• Monitor patients for changes in condition, adverse events, medication use, protocol compliance, response to study, etc. Report as needed on these findings.
• Analyze and audit data sets to track patients and validate accuracy of findings.
• Maintain excellent documentation and organization for all activities.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes, and specific guideline additions regarding SOPs and GCPs.
• Identify improvement opportunities and recommend workable solutions.
• 1+ year of experience in the medical/clinical trial field.
• Strong project management skills, able to document and organize multiple clinical trials at once.
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish with the ability to speak and write fluently in both.
• Proven ability to work independently with low supervision.
• Knowledge of best practices for HIPAA, consent, GCP, FDA, SOP, OHRP, safety monitoring, etc.
• Tech-savvy with firm understanding of basic computer programs including MS Office suite.
• Excellent interpersonal skills when collaborating with clinicians, patients, administrators, investigators, regulators, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.