Blue Signal Search
Our client, a leading, medical research group, is looking to add a Clinical Research Coordinator to support the recruitment and facilitation of clinical trials. They will be responsible for collecting patient data, as well as ensuring compliance.
This Clinical Research Coordinator will focus on providing excellent patient care while collecting and analyzing data for the trials. They will be responsible for working cross functionally with investigators, research staff, and sponsors to achieve optimal results.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, PTO, etc.
• Company with over 30 years of experience advancing clinical research solutions.
• Work in a close-knit research environment – giving you the opportunity to come in and hit the ground running.
• Opportunity to have a hand in decision-making for staffing, certification expectations, and equipment to stay ahead of the clinical research curve.
• Work closely with experienced medical professionals and collaborate with industry partners.
• Group that emphasizes culture of high performance and quality with 600+ successful trials.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community to produce lasting outcomes.
• Support the recruitment, facilitation, implementation, and enrollment of patients in clinical trials.
• Ensure compliance, create reports, and prepare for sponsor and regulatory manager visits.
• Collaborate with the clinical team to provide care such as physicals, blood analysis, administration of medication, and other items as needed.
• Conduct in-person monitoring visits. Review patients for changes in condition, adverse events, medication use, protocol compliance, response to study, etc. Report as needed on these findings.
• Collect blood and urine samples.
• Perform EKGs, injections, and complete vitals.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes and specific guideline additions regarding SOPs and GCPs.
• Prepare reports, statements, and analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and strategy. Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
• In-depth, proven project management experience within sponsored medical research and clinical trials. Central Nervous System study experience a plus.
• Knowledge of best practices for HIPAA, consent, GCP, FDA, SOP, OHRP, safety monitoring, etc.
• Background working with the IRB and/or having accounts with the IRB.
• Must be able to display excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with clinicians, patients, administrators, auxiliary personnel, regulators, monitors and other parties.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.