Clinical Research Associate
Medical & Healthcare
Contract Full Time
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading technology manufacturer that provides best in class communication products and solutions for their customers. They are a global name in industrial manufacturing and continue to expand their reach and product lines YOY. To support their continued success, they are hiring a Clinical Research Associate to manage the progress of clinical studies and trials.
The Clinical Research Associate will support trials both on-site and remotely and lead strategy, operation, qualification, and client communication. This individual should have a background in clinical research and possess values that support the company’s overall vision of innovation and integrity.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous bonus plan and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, 401(K), PTO, and more.
• Established, reputable company with decades of experience.
• Rapidly growing company with steady revenue increases YOY.
• Large company with over 80K employees and stakeholders across the globe.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Company committed to sustainability and reducing environmental impact.
• Opportunities to expand skillset in the innovative technology sector.
• Assist in the execution of clinical research goals and objectives in support of overall trials.
• Ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulations.
• Assist in clinical trial performance presentations with clients and ensure progress updates or delays are clearly communicated to all parties.
• Ensure quality of the clinical monitoring and site management deliverables within a project and maintain proper visibility of its progress.
• Support development of trial budgets and ensure budgets are met throughout study.
• Identify improvement opportunities and recommend workable solutions.
• Maintain quality and accurate documents and records by following company procedures. Create reports and deliver key findings to upper management.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes and specific guideline additions regarding SOPs and GCPs.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s degree or higher, preferred.
• Must have CCRP or CCRA certification or currently in progress to attain.
• 5+ years of experience working hands-on as a Clinical Research Associate.
• Experience within diagnostics, preferred. (clinical chemistry, point of care, histology, coagulation, blood grouping, microbiology, molecular, etc.)
• Experience within a CRO, a plus.
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate with investigators and various internal teams throughout trial life cycle.
• Strong knowledge of best practices for GCP, SOP, GLP, ICH, monitoring documents, etc.
• Background working in a medical environment with knowledge of basic terminology and processes.
• Must have a high attention to detail and the ability to explain complex matters in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once, focusing on ensuring deadlines.
• Strong business acumen and a proven team player as well as a flexible self-starter.
• Ability to travel 50-70% of the time.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.