Blue Signal Search
Our client, a leading, global research group, is looking to add a Clinical Operations Manager to the team to support daily clinic operations and oversee all business initiatives. The Clinical Operations Manager will act as a project manager and ensure the budgets, operations, and staff coordination is in order for all clinical trials. The ideal candidate will be experienced in business, operations, finance, and leadership with a background working around clinical trials.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Contract to permanent hire potential.
• A company viewed as leader in healthcare product development, taking pride in creating the best of the best when it comes to clinical and related products.
• Opportunities for top-tier learning programs that inspire, connect, and develop their team.
• Group that emphasizes culture of high performance and quality with 1,000+ successful clinical trials in its history.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Develops and implements departmental processes for the conduct of clinical trials.
• Monitors, measures, and reports on operational issues, opportunities, and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timelines.
• Oversee evaluation, implementation, and maintenance of clinical and quality compliance requirements.
• Develop, mentor, and inspire a cross-functional clinical team to deliver the best care to patients, teammates, and community.
• Regularly rounds in all areas of the department to ensure efficiency and seamless patient and information flow. Meets with patient and /or family on concerns.
• Assists in hiring, onboarding, and training of credentialed staff necessary to support the program.
• Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
• Tracks, analyzes, and reports on operational metrics to influence strategy, philanthropic support, and marketing for the program.
• Maintains working areas and equipment in accordance with environmental and safety regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business related field required.
• 2+ years of clinical research experience in the medical field.
• Background using Lean Six Sigma and Agile methodology is a plus.
• In-depth experience in project management and rollout initiatives.
• Excellent oral and written communication and client management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.