Clinical Development Director
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an innovative, international leader in the biotech industry. They are manufacturing medications and developing medical processes that will revolutionize the healthcare industry and change how we treat illness. They are hiring a Clinical Development Director to act as a project manager over clinical program execution.
The Clinical Development Director will monitor and update project dashboards, support update meetings, develop data analysis, and stage asset reporting across clinical programs. They will support the team in developing plans and activities to execute clinical-stage portfolios.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, equity opportunity, and comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche skills in the highly competitive, newly developed, and technologically advanced biotechnology space.
• Company at the beginning stages of an incredible growth phase offering extensive career advancement paths.
• Highly experienced leadership with deep market expertise and product marketing experience.
• High degree of autonomy to bring a fresh perspective to the business development team and restructure processes and relationships.
• Ability to help the company tap into a global marketplace and be a part of the key support system that leads to the next big breakthrough in BioMed.
• Lead the project management team, processes, scheduling, and ensure overall timeline of preclinical IND programs.
• Manage highly complex project communications and ensures that all project teams are fully informed and knowledgeable of project activities and their status.
• Support vendor management and the selection of key business partners.
• Ensure project budget and scope, developing status reports and progress for leadership.
• Lead the design, implementation, and update of life cycle development plans, which articulate the vision & strategy for asset maximization to define the scope of project deliverables.
• Provide updates and oversight of project timelines and performance, serving as a point of escalation.
• Enable high-performing teams by ensuring positive team dynamics within the project team
• Manage projects and direct activities of the operations and project development teams.
• Master’s degree in related fields such as Pharma, Biology, Science, or related field. PMP or equivalent certifications, a plus.
• Strong experience working in Biotech and Pharma.
• Extensive background in drug development processes and deep understanding of the application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards of drug and pharmaceutical project management.
• Proven experience leading as a project manager cross-functionally, within applicable industries.
• Experience building, managing, and articulating comprehensive, complex, cross-functional plans.
• Extensive experience with investigational new drug (IND) and/or regulator studies.
• Expert-level ability in handling multiple priorities and projects at once while meeting deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.