Clinical Care Coordinator
San Diego, CA
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a healthcare group focused on providing top notch medical treatments and care to patients from the comfort of their own homes. They are hiring an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator to support patient care coordination and other administrative tasks.
The Clinical Care Coordinator will be responsible for supporting staff and services to deliver best-in-class service and help the organization achieve success. They will ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, and monitor the quality of service/care, utilization, and standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
• Make a difference managing healthcare staff, supporting them to ensure excellent patient care.
• Patient care-oriented healthcare group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Incredible growth track depending on where you want your career to lead you.
• Manage the coordination of care teams for home health nurses and aides.
• Oversee patient scheduling, coordination, and patient management overall.
• Ensure the highest quality of care is provided and in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established company policies and procedures.
• Support day-to-day operations and clinical practice standards, ensuring individualized patient care goals are met.
• Review documentation, care plans, and patient satisfaction reports.
• Act as subject matter expert on Medicare and audit charts for clinical compliance.
• Conduct thorough record keeping ensuring accurate data sets and forecasts.
• Investigate and resolve patient/family/member concerns regarding patient care as needed.
• 2+ years of experience as an RN or LVN in home health or hospice care environments.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related health care field preferred.
• Current California RN license or LVN certification required. OASIS or other home health certification a plus.
• Experience with electronic medical systems preferred.
• Ability to gain knowledge of, interpret, apply, and adhere to guidelines, policies, procedures, and Medicare regulations.
• Necessary soft skills include flexibility, positive attitude, creativity concerning problem solving, and top tier communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.