Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading non-profit group with hundreds of patient care locations and over a dozen hospitals throughout the state. They are looking to add a Clinical Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative, secretarial, and technical support on research projects, data analysis, and other exciting missions for the overall company.
The Clinical Administrative Coordinator is responsible for collecting patient data, as well as ensuring compliance.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A company viewed as leader in healthcare humanitarianism, taking pride in serving those in need.
• Opportunities for top-tier learning programs that inspire, connect, and develop their team.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• High level of involvement in cutting edge clinical research that is set to change the way healthcare providers approach and care for cancer.
• Support clinical trials through accurate and data capture.
• Telephone coverage to include receiving, initiating, and fielding calls, maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
• Perform a large range of clerical and administrative duties at a medical center or health care facility.
• Support other office workers and administrators, oversee physician assistants and aides, and assist with the daily operations of your department.
• Analyze and audit data sets to track patients and validate accuracy of findings.
• Work in concert with other members of the administrative team in relation to administrative and regulatory committee functions.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes and specific guideline additions regarding SOPs and GCPs.
• High School Diploma / GED (or higher).
• 2+ years of experience with working in a hospital, physician’s office, OR medical clinic setting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software- Access, Word, Power Point, SharePoint, and Outlook.
• CCRA, CCDM, CCRC, or CCRP certification required.
• Proven experience with research as well as knowledge of best practices for HIPAA, consent, GCP, FDA, SOP, safety monitoring, and others.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.