Blue Signal Search
Our client provides orchestration, data management, and cloud driven solutions in a SaaS model, to companies looking to move to cloud-native applications – globally! Their top-tier enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are looking for a Client Success Manager to help manage assigned accounts in the region.
The Client Success Manager will leverage their expertise in onboarding new accounts, managing client communication, and creating relationships with customers to promote their cloud solution suite. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and support teams.
This Role Offers:
• Aggressive base salary, commissions and bonuses, and an excellent benefits package.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• Committed investors who recently added another round of $MM funding.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the white-hot market within cloud virtualization and architecture.
• History of impressive customer satisfaction, with many raving about the quality of the product.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
• Understand the client’s service and solutions offerings to demonstrate the value their product offers to customers that the competition cannot.
• Develop a trusted relationship with assigned accounts as the primary point of contact.
• Pro-actively deliver exceptional client service through email, phone, and screen-share meetings.
• Own a book of business, focusing on client and product success. Achieve regional targets through cross-selling, up-selling, and planning activities.
• Implement onboarding workflows, create schedules, and establish timelines to support forecasts.
• Ensure the timely and successful resolution of all support tickets from assigned accounts.
• Create accurate forecasts of the marketplace and revenue, and conduct excellent record keeping within CRM.
• 3+ years of experience in customer service management and/or sales roles.
• Track record of success surrounding building relationships, earning client buy-in, and acting as a trusted partner and SME.
• Familiarity with cloud solutions and technology, including:
• SaaS platforms
• IT infrastructure
• Data management and storage
• Enterprise-level network security
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Excellent support, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.