Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures and delivers top F&B products globally. They are hiring a Client Services Specialist to support suppliers and customers with issues pertaining to their products.
This Client Services Specialist will track and document technical issues, supporting resolution in the manufacturing process of producing beverage products. They will work with co-packers to meet end-client needs through testing and production trials.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and more.
• High degree of freedom to refine operational and manufacturing processes.
• Multiple career advancement paths.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over new manufacturing projects.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of high quality.
• Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
• Dynamic, market-responsive company culture with a strong focus on high quality solutions.
• Company leadership is open to new ideas and expansion, including product line expansion and international markets.
• Company management is heavily experienced in the industry, many with 20+ years of industry experience.
• Develop and drive operational processes for beverage manufacturing purposes.
• Travel to client sites to observe trial runs and ensure batches are produced according to client specifications.
• Work to resolve formulation problems as needed.
• Document results of test runs and manufacturing processes. Provide insights to senior team for process improvements.
• Help write manufacturing manuals according to successful batches and trial run results. Ensure updates are made as needed.
• Foster new and existing relationships with national and independent co-packers.
• Support high safety standards within manufacturing plants and warehouses.
• 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry, with an emphasis on beverage production.
• Background of success in quality and safety initiatives, with strong understanding of best practices in both areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as manufacturing engineering, chemical engineering, etc.
• Commitment to excellence in manufacturing and operations. Understanding of how to grow without sacrificing quality.
• Track record of good judgement and the ability to accurately plan for and navigate market challenges.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.