Client Account Manager – Agronomy
Food & Agriculture
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in plant genetics, using state-of-the-art technology to provide the best products on the agricultural market. They are hiring a Client Account Manager to support the growth of market share by managing client and brand relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The Client Account Manager will utilize their expertise in commercial sales and client management to gain brand acquisition and connect with industry partners to in-turn close deals. Through their knowledge of farming and soybeans they will communicate and sell product offerings within the commercial agriculture industry.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, health insurance, 401K match, and more.
• Globally recognized, industry leader with an extensive background delivering innovative products in a niche market.
• Dedicated to creating a better community through sustainable technology and healthy solutions.
• Company prioritizing expansive growth within the booming agriculture industry.
• Strong opportunity for growth within the company.
• Strategically build relationships with partners and brands within the commodities and agriculture industry, hunt for accounts through prospecting and networking initiatives.
• Cultivate strong business relationships throughout the sales cycle, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Oversee the implementation of new processes and programs with existing accounts and partnerships.
• Support market analysis, strategy, product development, and overall client relationship management.
• Provide tailored soybean product knowledge in order to provide the best purchasing options for customers.
• Work cross-functionally with internal departments such as marketing and product development teams, throughout all phases of the sales process.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Stay current on recent innovations and product developments within the seed genetics and agricultural market.
• 5+ years of sales experience within B2B and/or commercial markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Agriculture, or related study. Equivalent experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Background within the farming, agriculture, and/or soybean industry, preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of soybean genetics and working knowledge of seed industry.
• Strong agronomy background with a technical understanding of seed genetics and extensive crops.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, presentations, and negotiation.
• Familiarity with MS Office, and common CRM or sales software.
• Up to 50% travel depending on the time of year.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.