Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a civil engineering firm offering multiple amenities for land surveying and construction management services, with a focus on cutting-edge tools and personalized solutions tailored to each client’s needs. They are hiring a Civil Engineer to support large specialty engineering projects for a variety of public works water and land projects.
The Civil Engineer is a key member of the engineering team, with responsibility for project planning, design, and oversight. They will work with top engineers to provide support and outstanding quality for multimillion-dollar projects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(K) match, and more.
• Ability to make a visible impact within the state and local community.
• Outstanding company culture that invests in employees through career advancement, training, and continuing education opportunities.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and customer base.
• Employees have the resources to develop very deep technical skills and industry knowledge.
• Support the civil engineering team in completing projects to high quality standards within the project schedule.
• Collaborate with engineering, project management, and the CAD management team to develop construction designs and accompanying visual aids.
• Oversee project timelines, coordinating from planning to close-out. Set project scope, milestones, schedules, deadlines, budget changes, design revisions, incident management, and delivery to client.
• Estimate the resources (time, money, material, sub-contractors, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
• Oversee project documentation and manage scope definition. Coordinate design reviews, price reviews, and BOM approval process.
• Collaborate with regulatory agencies to ensure design complies with local standards, is safe for the public, and delivers value to clients.
• Promote business development and act as a representative of the company for potential projects, clients, and local leaders.
• 1+ years of experience in civil engineering with a focus on land development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and Maryland PE License required.
• Must have a foundational understanding of CAD software (specifically AutoCAD/Civil 3D).
• Proven success leading land projects with strong knowledge of state/local requirements and procedures preferred.
• Ability to read and understand construction/civil plans and specifications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with superb leadership and collaboration skills.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in engineering recruitment. Our engineering recruiting team has expertise placing high-performing talent in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and telecom engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/3M3jUZw
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.