Blue Signal Search
We are working with an exciting Life Science start-up who is working to bring the highest capacity mobile testing sites in with world to the West Coast. If you are looking to join an innovative company who is doing something that has never been done before, this position is for you!
This client is in need of a full-time Chief Medical Officer who can oversee their network of mobile labs, finalize CLIA accreditation, document SOPs, and manage staff.
• Lead lab through CLIA accreditation process; ensure lab stays up-to-date with CLIA requirements
• Document and review SOPs; assist in writing new SOPs
• Oversee technical and administrative operations including hiring, training, and supporting staff
• Ensure testing methods are providing accurate and timely delivery of patient results
• Provide general supervision of high-complexity testing
• Act as a liaison between staff and upper management
• MD or PhD with high complexity lab certification (i.e. ABMM, ABCC)
• 7+ years of experience in a CLIA lab setting
• 3+ years of leadership experience
• Previous experience leading a lab through the CLIA accreditation process and acting as a Lab Director for a CLIA Laboratory
• Ability to travel 25% of the time
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.