Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader of heavy equipment manufacturing. They are looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to oversee and guide their Finance and Accounting activities to support their continued success.
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for financial planning, strategy, reporting, and analysis of all controllable financial statements. This person should be experienced in managing finances for a manufacturing company and have prior leadership experience.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, and other perks.
• Close-knit culture where every employee is treated like part of the family.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Industry experience in a stable, innovative company.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Coordinate and manage the financial activities of the company, including overseeing the day-to-day activities of AR, AP, payroll, financial controls, reporting & financial statements, financial planning, reporting and controls, short- and long-term business strategy, investments, cash management, internal risk management, corporate finance, auditing, and accounting.
• Provide financial analysis support to CEO on key business components.
• Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and bankers.
• Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial presentations to senior management.
• Drive continuous improvement of the FP&A organization to allow faster response and a deeper level of analysis.
• Lead revenue change management efforts designed to improve cash collections and efficiency.
• Create the annual operating plan that is aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
• Lead the sales and operations team in creating accurate monthly forecasts that allow the team to react to changes in business levels.
• Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting teams.
• Analyze financial data and operational and market trends to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure the accuracy of financial controls reporting and profitability.
• 10+ years of experience in Finance management, including project accounting and risk analysis experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline. Advanced degree and/or CPA/CMA is desirable.
• Strong industrial and/or international experience – background in infrastructure preferred.
• Comprehensive financial analysis skills that enable development and evaluation of complex business transactions.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including delivering presentations and financial reporting.
• Superior computer skills: Microsoft Office POS/PMS systems and the ability to create maintain and analyze data in Excel spreadsheets. ERP experience required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.