Chief Executive Officer
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a fast-growing startup in the life sciences and pharmaceutical space. They are hiring a Chief Executive Officer to take ownership of the growth-focused strategy within the expanding biologics market.
The Chief Executive Officer will help build relationships and expand their presence and buy-in from industry relevant organizations. They will bring a fresh vision and network to the company. They will also spearhead the FDA approval process, go-to-market strategy, fundraising, and several other executive-level initiatives that are in place to propel the company into its potential success.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong technical professionals offering services to truly impact and support those making advancements within the field of pharma.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry; very high average employee tenure.
• Govern growth, commercialization, and financial strategy in the biologics/pharma sector.
• Identify and bring opportunities to the organization, and collaborate with the board to develop strategy to approach fund raising.
• Assemble a team to execute business development and funding plans. Provide strong top-down support, including team building, individual development, relationship building, and leadership organization.
• Manage and direct company initiatives and projects, growing the company from the ground up.
• Bring a fresh outlook and new tools to develop and implement processes and methods across business units, in sales, R&D, finance, and upper management.
• Direct operational processes of the FDA development pathway.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings, and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Execute plans in accordance with cGMP, ICH, and FDA regulations.
• 10-15+ years of leadership experience in the life sciences/pharma industry with extensive experience and ownership over large-scale initiatives for start-ups.
• D. required.
• Strong background managing direct reports and complex cross-functional teams. Excellent understanding of team development and business strategy from a people perspective.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to board members and high-profile commercial clients.
• Comprehensive financial analysis skills that enable development and evaluation of complex business transactions.
• Understanding of commercial pricing and reimbursement, P&L, impact analysis, and business management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.