Chief Engineer – Wireless, Telecom
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of wireless communication products. They develop two-way radio technology that offers various application solutions to well-known brands and business, on a global scale. They are hiring a Chief Engineer to oversee the engineering team, supporting breakthrough wireless radio product development.
The Chief Engineer will be responsible for providing operational rigor and support for strategy development, roadmap planning, organizational development, communication, and collaboration. They will work closely with R&D, manufacturing, marketing, and sales teams to oversee product lifecycle, ensuring delivery.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• Well established name in the telecom industry, with over 40+ years of proven success.
• Innovative company with direct access to new technology and systems.
• Opportunity to advance skillset and make industry connections with big name partners in the wireless and telecom space.
• Company with a global reach, doing business in 25+ countries.
• Oversee the team in designing advanced, two-way radio communication systems to meet specific project needs, implementing new features as needed.
• Collaborate with senior leaders to identify priorities and act as a thought partner.
• Research and set product pricing and manage budgets and product costs.
• Manage engineers within the product and process groups to communicate goals, coordinate efforts, delegate responsibilities, and provide support.
• Effectively translate customer needs and priorities into solutions.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams in disciplines like product development, operations, production, and sales, as well as external stakeholders such as customer engineering teams.
• Train and mentor engineering team.
• Communicate key issues and solutions, acting as high-level resource for technical teams and end clients as needed.
• Utilize key metrics to provide insightful recommendations and improve results.
• 10+ years of related design/engineering experience in the RF, wireless, and/or telecom space.
• 5+ years of proven team leadership and project management experience.
• Master’s degree in engineering or a related field, preferred. Bachelor’s degree, required.
• Strong background and overall understanding of RF technology and product manufacturing.
• Proven background working with FPGA, embedded firmware, and DSP products.
• Familiar with small signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to set goals and mentor an established, successful engineering team.
• Must be a strategic thinker – with the ability to see an issue, research options, and give insightful, calculated plans of action.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication. Comfortable interacting with customers regularly.
• Bilingual, a plus but not required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.