Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers solutions for cloud, networking, software, and unified communications to companies of various sizes and needs. They have been recognized 3 times for their Unified Communications Product of the Year, among other awards. The company is currently experiencing growth at a 25% rate YoY in overall revenue, due to growing demand for their exceptional products. They are hiring a Channel Sales Executive to market the company’s hosted cloud solutions through account prospecting efforts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and commission with unlimited earning potential.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth telecom connectivity space.
• High employee tenure in sales department.
• Sales team does all prospecting and closes all deals.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Collaborate with channel sales teams to develop sales territories and expand market share.
• Close deals for advanced UC solutions including hosted cloud.
• Manage pipeline through full lifecycle.
• Accompany sales managers to high-profile meetings with clients and partners.
• Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs in response to enterprise customers’ networking needs.
• Present budget and forecasting reports to senior leadership.
• Make technical presentations at conferences and trade shows.
• 3+ years of channel sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry, with a focus on cloud solutions. Consultative experience a plus.
• Background in SaaS and other related technologies.
• Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
• Hunter mentality with proven success in building new accounts.
• Understanding of networking solutions, including:
• Audio/video/conferencing tools
• Hosted PBX and SIP trunking
• Cisco networking products
• WAN, LAN
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level municipality and enterprise decision-makers.
• Regional travel.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.