Blue Signal Search
Our client enables businesses to navigate today’s BYOD landscape by reducing corporate mobile plan costs through bill analysis and plan optimization. Their analytics and productivity management tools give businesses powerful tools to spot and stop security threats and user abuse. They are hiring a Channel Development Manager to drive sales by recruiting and managing channel partners.
The Channel Development Manager will use their expertise to identify, attract, and sign new partners. They will also maintain the pre-existing partnerships in the assigned territory.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commission plan and full benefits package.
• Opportunity to sell nationwide (and globally) to a growing market. The majority of large companies sponsor mobile devices. The market is a prospect-rich environment.
• Strong advancement potential; company has a culture of promoting internally from their own organization.
• Opportunity to sell a desperately needed service in today’s BYOD workplace environment – configured to work with new connected/IoT devices and even to spot cybersecurity issues in M2M devices.
• Unique solutions portfolio with strong technical execution and few major competitors. Market is expected to double in the next five years.
• Opportunity to develop niche industry knowledge within wireless technology as well as emerging technologies including IoT, connected devices, M2M, 5G, and more.
• Identify partner-level prospects. Present managed mobility solutions as meaningful business opportunities for these partners.
• Qualify potential and work with other internal teams to sell partnership value proposition to the prospect.
• Recruit, train, and motivate channel partners to drive business revenue.
• Position the company for growth and assist in forecasting efforts to set bench markers for goal attainment.
• Track metrics for partners. Identify opportunities to improve.
• Provide sales reports and work with management to develop strategy and objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• 2+ years of experience in a channel/account management or sales role.
• Strong understanding of IoT, M2M, and managed mobility at the enterprise level.
• Motivation to meet demand in a high-growth market and capitalize on expanding opportunities for partners.
• Proven relationship building skills.
• Knowledge of major and midsize carriers, MNOs, and MVNOs.
• Excellent communication; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.