Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, including iDAS, next generation Wi-Fi, and more. Their strong commitment to long-term customer relationships has earned them a strong market reputation. They are hiring a Channel Business Development Manager to drive revenue and market the company’s new line of products and services.
The Channel Business Development Manager will connect with major channel partners and resellers across many industries. As an expert in the company’s solutions portfolio, they will develop winning sales and marketing strategies to help resellers successfully drive revenue.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in America (Inc. 500).
• Company’s wireless networks are used by all major US carriers and many marquee clients.
• Strong potential for career advancement, internal promotions, and increased responsibility as the company continues its high-growth phase.
• Opportunity to build in-depth sales knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the wireless space.
• Working with today’s most in-demand wireless solutions, including iDAS, oDAS, Wi-Fi coverage, small cells, and end-to-end solutions.
• Small, agile company with a high-demand product line and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Culture of hard work, honestly, and continuous learning.
• Collaborate with channel partners and sales team to develop sales territory and expand market share nationwide.
• Identify, develop, and execute key business building opportunities that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained while supporting existing customer relationships.
• Develop, negotiate, and close high-level deals, taking ownership of the end-to-end sales cycle.
• Lead the sales development team by establishing market share and creating lead generation throughout the region.
• Act as primary point of contact for customers providing a high level of customer service.
• Present DAS solutions to key decision-makers and sell the benefits of the solution.
• Develop business plans, sales reports, and forecasts. Give feedback and market intelligence to executive management.
• Work with marketing to manage market development funds and initiatives.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends. Assist in pricing and product specs as market demands.
• 5+ years of progressive experience in partner sales, channel management, account management or another high-volume B2B sales/marketing role.
• Background in the telecom/wireless industry. Entrepreneurial or start-up experience is a plus.
• Experience with solution-selling methodologies and technical training.
• Ability to quickly understand a channel partners’ and resellers’ business needs and present a solution to meet their goals.
• Strong technical skills in the following:
• DAS, including cellular/public safety DAS
• Small Cells
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building sales skills, with strong commitment to serving channel partners and vendors. Excellent written communication and technical presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.