Certified Medical Assistant
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading non-profit healthcare group with hundreds of patient care locations and over a dozen hospitals throughout the state. They are looking to hire a Certified Medical Assistant to support their staff. The Certified Medical Assistant will work hands on to precisely complete and organize electrocardiograms as well as take blood intravenously and from capillaries.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A company viewed as leader in healthcare humanitarianism, taking pride in serving those in need.
• Opportunities for top-tier education programs that inspire, connect, and develop their team.
• Organization that strives for high performance and exceptional patient care.
• The motivation and tools that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Collect and then conduct processing, shipping, and delivery of specimens as well as make hematology slides. Attain and sustain a credible Dangerous Goods Certificate.
• Maintain diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensure correct patient labeling and logging of all materials.
• Manage appropriate catalogue of resources for research including freezers and eye wash, disclose any inventory requirements. Uphold provisions for safety like proper disposal of biohazards.
• Ensure consent for studies as well as confidentiality and safety of patient records. Find solutions for data questions in a timely fashion.
• Work closely with nurses/data coordinators to assure daily completion of duties. Aids in teaching of practices and approaches to procedures.
• Comply with institutional policies, standard operating procedures, and guidelines pertaining to clinical studies. Assist in cleaning and sustaining the lab per the Standards of Good Laboratory Practices.
• Complete electrocardiograms as charged on patients, showing knowledge of fundamentals of procedure. Records results on chart and confirm with nurse.
• Must be a Certified Medical Assistant.
• Must have phlebotomy experience. Certification, preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent education.
• 1+ year of experience in reading and performing electrocardiograms or medical/technical assistant training specifically in electrocardiograms.
• 1+ year of experience processing specimens.
• Fulfillment of educational program in blood drawing and understanding of heart arrythmias.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3ZoFlHx
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.