Certified Medical Assistant
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading medical company specializing in weight loss management. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Certified Medical Assistant to support nurses and physicians with patient intake and care.
This role is responsible for performing clinical functions such as taking history and vital signs, documenting results, coordinating lab and prescription orders, and maintaining logs. They will work hands-on to deliver top-of-the-line services while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Company experiencing rapid growth and is ambitious about its future plans.
• Group that emphasizes a culture of high performance and quality.
• Support and assistance from the company with patient management and monitoring.
• Emphasis on a results-oriented approach and practical efficiency.
• Perform vitals checks, patient intakes, and record information for physician use.
• Manage busy schedule of new patient consultations, follow-ups, and referrals.
• Interview patients, record medical history, and confirm the purpose of visits.
• Ensure confidentiality and safety of patient records.
• Complete diagnostic coding and procedures.
• Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and comply with legal regulations.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipts.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• 2+ years of medical assistance experience and MMAC required.
• Knowledge of the state and federal laws pertaining to medicine.
• Background working in weight loss medicine, a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3G5DbWr
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.