Certified Medical Assistant
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in the internal medicine and cardiology space. They are hiring a Certified Medical Assistant to support nurses and physicians with patient intakes and care.
This role is responsible for performing clinical functions such as taking history and vital signs, documentation results, coordinating lab and prescription orders, and maintaining logs. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line services while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• A growing leader in the healthcare space, taking pride in creating the best of the best when it comes to internal medicine and cardiology services.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals.
• Group that emphasizes culture of high performance and quality.
• Perform vitals checks, patient intakes, and record information for physician use.
• Manage busy schedule of new patient consultations, follow-ups, and referrals.
• Interview patient, record medical history, and confirm purpose of visits. Including:
• Ensure confidentiality and safety of patient records
• Complete diagnostic coding and procedures
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• 2+ years of phlebotomy experience and MMAC required.
• Knowledge of the state and federal laws pertaining to medicine.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3G5DbWr
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.