Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field and employs over 10,000 people globally. They have grown from a single entity to a billion-dollar automotive parts supplier. As one of the largest suppliers in the industry, our client is providing a great opportunity in a stable, and growing, company. They are hiring a CEO to take ownership of the growth-focused sales strategy for their expanding markets.
The CEO will lead and refine the current sales strategy within the US. They will bring a fresh vision and toolset to the company, focusing on overseeing operations and business development. This vision for the electronic manufacturing market will take advantage of growth opportunities and increase market share globally.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, bonus based on company performance, and other perks.
• Culture of mentorship and promotion. Family-owned and family-structured.
• Startup-like company backed by a multi-billion dollar company with an entrepreneurial culture.
• Well established brand and company reputation worldwide.
• Unlimited growth opportunity for the next 5-10 years and many career-advancement paths due to extremely low market share.
• Opportunity to develop relevant and in-demand skills in a growing industry.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Govern strategy and sales production in the electrical manufacturing sector.
• Oversee 5 sales teams and lead sales operations and strategy. Assist management in other key business units and divisions as well.
• Manage and cultivate high-level account relationships.
• Assemble a team to execute business development and funding plans. Provide top-down support, including team-building, individual development, and leadership organization.
• Engage with end clients as the “face” of the organization, understanding customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Integrate new technologies into the company’s long-term strategy.
• Bring a fresh outlook and new tools to transform and optimize existing processes and methods across business units, in sales, marketing, finance, and upper management.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases.
• Degree level: BBA or BS; MBA preferred with management or related specialization.
• 15+ years of experience in high-level sales practicing solution and direct selling with ownership over large-scale initiatives and accounts. Must be able to provide a clear track record of successes.
• 8+ years of experience managing direct reports and operational aspects. Excellent understanding of team development and business strategy from a people perspective.
• Knowledge of major manufacturing players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management.
• Technical awareness of electrical engineering, manufacturing, automotive tech, and other electrical technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to board members and high-profile commercial clients.
• Ability to collaborate with board on company trajectory and plan. Must be able to gain respect of internal teams and drive overall strategy to reflect collaborative vision.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.