Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national well-being and rehabilitation healthcare organization focusing on providing sober living and mental health treatments to their patients. They are hiring a Case Manager to manage patients progress through addiction and mental health treatment as well as setting them up for success post recovery.
The Case Manager is responsible for maintaining complete and detailed case documentation for all patients and assisting in developing a safe post-discharge transition plan including outpatient living facilities and job placement. They will ensure all member paperwork and data collection is complete, timely, accurate, and current in agency records and electronic databases. This person must possess a working knowledge of behavioral health symptoms, diagnoses, and treatments in regard to addiction recovery.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, PTO, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals making a difference in patients’ lives.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes in each patient.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Maintain a caseload of up to 30 members for case management services.
• Collaborate with each member to develop their individual recovery plan, reviewing and updating it upon completion of goals.
• Develop and maintain a complete, accurate, and current member file with all required documents and data.
• Responsible for coordinating appointments, job interviews, transportation, and follow-up services for members accessing mental health care and/or recovery services.
• Coordinate with the patient’s treatment team in provide them with resources that are compatible with current identified needs.
• Maintain confidentiality of member files per HIPAA and all applicable guidelines.
• Research and reach out to resources and community partners to build and maintain a functional referral source base.
• Must hold one or more of the following certifications: CRADC, LPC, LNSW, CRAADAC, MARS, and/or a Social Worker.
• 1-2 years of experience managing an average of 30 addiction recovery cases per week.
• Able to mentor patients on resume updating, job applications, and interviewing skills.
• Able to accurately collect, store, and track a large amount of patient data.
• Must be familiar with safety regulations and techniques applicable to the healthcare environment. Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to mental health practice.
• Must have outstanding organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.