Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading medical group focused on bringing quality medical services and care to underserved patients in their community. They are hiring a Case Manager to manage patients progress through physical and mental health treatment as well as setting them up for success post recovery.
The Case Manager is responsible for maintaining complete and detailed case documentation for all patients and assisting in developing a safe and effective post-discharge transition plan. They will ensure all member paperwork and data collection is complete, timely, accurate, and current in agency records and electronic databases. The ideal candidate should be experienced working with elderly and disabled populations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision coverage for the whole family, 401(k) match, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals passionate about serving their community and helping those who are underserved.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Maintain a caseload of up to 30 members for case management services.
• Collaborate with each member to develop their individual recovery plan, reviewing and updating it upon completion of goals.
• Develop and maintain a complete, accurate, and current member file with all required documents and data.
• Responsible for coordinating and promoting patient advocacy, education, and follow-up services for members accessing mental health care and/or recovery services.
• Coordinate with the patient’s treatment team in provide them with resources that are compatible with current identified needs.
• Maintain confidentiality of member files per HIPAA and all applicable guidelines.
• Research and reach out to resources and community partners to build and maintain a functional referral source base.
• Must be licensed in the State of California as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse.
• BSN or degree in related discipline preferred.
• 2+ years of experience as a Case Manager. Certified Case Management (CCM) certification a plus.
• 2+ years of nursing experience.
• Able to accurately collect, store, and track a large amount of patient data.
• Must be familiar with safety regulations and techniques applicable to the healthcare environment. Knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements required.
• Strong understanding of community resources and Medicare/Medi-Cal programs.
• Must have outstanding organizational, verbal, and written communication skills. Proficiency in Cantonese/Mandarin a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.