Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading electrical manufacturer of software and equipment used for data testing and acquisitions across transportation, civil and mechanical engineering, and energy industries. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire a Calibration Engineer to support maintenance and testing initiatives.
The Calibration Engineer will be responsible for performing troubleshooting, measurement, and repairs on customer equipment, onsite. They will work closely with the team throughout calibration processes including repairs, troubleshooting, reliability management and continuous improvement of onsite instruments.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay as well as a generous benefits package.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation through creating new products and supporting current processes.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with management and executive leadership.
• Industry-leading tools and equipment with top-of-the-line resources.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Strong focus on quality excellence and continuous improvement.
• Perform diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of hardware, identifying problems and implementing solutions.
• Reviews calibration work orders and certificates for compliance to instructions and verifies that specifications have been met.
• Perform and document equipment configuration verifications per established schedules and procedures.
• Manage procurement of parts and equipment, ensuring availability for planned maintenance and unplanned repair.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering with a focus on calibration and measurement of commercial and/or military equipment.
• Associates degree or equivalent technical vocational degree/certification or military training.
• Background in troubleshooting and repair and understanding of best practices.
• Familiarity with ISO/IEC calibration standards.
• Background in soldering and electrical wiring, a plus.
• Excellent communication and teamworking skills.
• Commitment to precision and safety.
• Able to travel to test facilities to support calibration efforts.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.