Blue Signal Search
Our client designs, builds, and contracts out wireless broadband network infrastructure assets in under-connected areas. Their network infrastructure is used by all major carriers in the United States and is integrated advanced telecommunications technology. They are hiring a Business Manager to help support the day-to-day operations of the company. They will act as the point-person for project management, contract negotiation, requirement gathering, and system implementation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive salary plus stellar benefits program, and more.
• Small, entrepreneurial company backed by a multimillion-dollar budget with major marquee customers, including government and carrier customers.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a very good work-life balance.
• Big portfolio of projects for large enterprises and facilities, including large commercial centers, office buildings, public venues, and more.
• Projects centering on high-growth wireless technology, including DAS/small cells, 5G, and smart networks.
• Privately held company with strong financial backing.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Act as Operations SME within the leadership team, working cross-functionally with sales, finance, and engineering teams and communicating timelines, project status, etc. to customers. Manage expectations and cultivate relationships with government and commercial clientele.
• Engage with clients, OEMs, vendors, and customers as the “face” of the organization.
• Support contract management and record keeping with support of legal team.
• Provides core processing oversight of vendors, partners, and their performance; serving as a point of escalation.
• Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the execution of complex transactions for business units.
• Collaborate with internal teams to support a cohesive growth strategy and provide support to boost opportunities.
• Provide strong top-down support, including teambuilding, individual development, relationship building, team cohesion, and leadership within a large reporting team.
• Manage data analytics pertaining to contracts, revenue, site expenses, and portfolios. Report business KPIs and team metrics along with inefficiencies and ways to improve.
• Communicate company goals and value-add to each client, customer, and prospect.
• 6+ years of business management experience with proven success in sales and project management. Proven success in operational management.
• Experience within telecom – working for a carrier or an MSO – preferred. Must have some good technical knowledge of telecom and IT.
• Experience managing government contracts. Background as government vendor or inside employee beneficial.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related technical field. MBA is a plus.
• Experience with process improvement, operational efficiency, and strategic planning.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, business management, and contract negotiation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to board members and executive management teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.