Blue Signal Search
Our client is an up-and-comer in healthcare patient experience automation. They are seeking to streamline data management, patient communications, and overall healthcare services delivery. With the latest in software technology, cloud capabilities, and connected business solutions; their tools empower healthcare practices to stay connected and secure. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Business Development Representative to support Account Executives in sourcing prospects and turning them into qualified opportunities.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for identifying and qualifying inbound leads to build a pipeline of potential customers. This individual will work closely with Account Executives to align client business needs to close sales opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including uncapped commissions, unlimited PTO, and equity options.
• Relocation assistance and flexible work from home opportunity.
• New grads encouraged to apply!
• Unprecedented growth opportunity, with many on the team promoted up within the first 2-3 months.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, Big Data, cloud, and healthcare technology space.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The best ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Find ideal customer profiles that require cold outreach to identify new sales opportunities.
• Lead qualification calls to determine which solution is the best fit for the prospect.
• Generate high volume of contact with potential accounts through phone and email conversations.
• Hit outreach activity metrics using different channels of communication.
• Identify businesses as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of sales practices and product offerings.
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in their CRM.
• Work closely with Account Executives to facilitate a smooth hand-off from early qualification to close.
• 0-6 months of experience in a sales or BDR role, preferably within technology and/or SaaS environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus. New grads encouraged to apply!
• Consistent track record of overachieving.
• Ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator.
• Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated.
• A great attitude and love for teamwork.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.