Business Development Representative
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers cloud solutions like managed services, data modernization, remote team collaboration, and more for various enterprises nationwide. Due to growing demand, they are hiring a Business Development Representative to support the growth of the company’s Google Cloud solutions through sales and prospecting efforts.
The Business Development Representative will drive market growth and help build a pipeline of sales leads in support of the sales teams. This person will be an expert on aligning client business needs with the capabilities of the company’s solutions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and benefits program.
• Fun and tight-knit company culture with a “work hard, play hard” mindset.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth cloud space.
• Company that has been recognized through awards for being a premier cloud partner and a great place to work.
• Sales team does all prospecting and closes all deals.
• Excellent industry reputation within the cloud space; many satisfied Fortune 1000 customers.
• Create strong business relationships with potential accounts through inbound and outbound prospecting, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
• Generate high volume of contact with potential accounts through phone and email conversations.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of sales practices and product offerings.
• Work closely with Account Executives to facilitate a smooth hand-off through entire cycle.
• Support the sale of advanced Google cloud solutions including CRM development, ERP system integration, information security, change management, modernization, and more.
• Monitor the target market response to the sales and marking efforts, perform analysis, and provide appropriate feedback to influence current and future portfolio roadmaps.
• Identify large enterprise firms as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Provide world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction.
• Previous experience in a sales or BDR role, preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline.
• Industry knowledge of Google cloud solutions and basic sales processes.
• Strong relationship-building skills for developing long sales cycles.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to talk business with C-level executives.
• Proven success in cold calling, service selling, and complex sales processes, a plus.
• Experience with sales platforms such as ZoomInfo, LI Navigator, Salesforce, or similar, a plus.
• Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated.
• Understanding of related solutions, including SaaS, managed IT, networking, cybersecurity, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.