Blue Signal Search
Our client is an innovative SaaS company with the best offering for the digital marketplace. They are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) – SaaS B2B Platforms to source prospects and help turn them into qualified opportunities.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for identifying and qualifying inbound leads to build a pipeline of potential customers. This individual will work closely with Account Executives to align client business needs to close sales opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision.
• Opportunity to hit the ground running and thrive, with uncapped commissions and variable structure.
• Disruptive product offering with high B2B customer demand in a growing market region.
• Small, close-knit team with a strong emphasis on culture and employee satisfaction.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Opportunity to build in-depth sales knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the space.
• Find ideal customer profiles that require cold outreach to identify new sales opportunities.
• Lead qualification calls to determine which solution is the best fit for the prospect.
• Generate high volume of contact with potential accounts through phone and email conversations.
• Hit outreach activity metrics using different channels of communication.
• Identify businesses as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Provide world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of sales practices and product offerings.
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in their CRM.
• Work closely with Account Executives to facilitate a smooth hand-off from early qualification to close.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline. New grads encouraged to apply.
• Consistent track record of overachieving.
• Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator.
• Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated.
• A great attitude and love for teamwork.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.