Blue Signal Search
Our client is an innovative industry leader providing best-in-class IT services and solutions to businesses nationwide. They offer consulting and managed IT services that fit customer’s needs, focused on technical support and hardware/software sales. They are hiring a Business Development Rep to assist the sales team in selling to and building relationships with managed service providers.
The Business Development Rep will be responsible for identifying and qualifying inbound leads to build a pipeline of potential customers. This individual will work closely with Account Managers to align client business needs to close sales opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and a sizeable benefits package.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the booming IT industry, by directly contributing to the company’s growth and trajectory.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure sales processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology and services with a strong enterprise business solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Exceptional services portfolio with innovative software and solutions that will shape the way this company impacts the industry.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand SMB and enterprise markets.
• Identify businesses as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Lead qualification calls to determine which solution is the best fit for the prospect.
• Generate high volume of contact with potential accounts through phone and email conversations.
• Hit outreach activity metrics using different channels of communication.
• Provide world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction.
• Monitor the target market response to the sales and marking efforts, perform analysis, and provide appropriate feedback to influence current and future portfolio roadmaps.
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in CRM systems.
• Work closely with Account Managers to facilitate a smooth hand-off from early qualification to close.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS in related field such as business, sales, or IT.
• 1+ years of experience in information technology services and solution sales, account management, or business development.
• MSP experience in network, hardware, implementations, recurring services, and help desk, is a must.
• Proven success in cold calling, building relationships, and meeting sales quotas.
• Knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software, a plus.
• Comfortable speaking with high-level VPs, directors, and decision-makers across many industries.
• Hunter mentality, with the ability to create lasting relationships and impact.
• CRM experience – Salesforce or related, a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.