Blue Signal Search
Our client is a fast-growing, telecom services contractor dedicated to providing the best solutions on the market, looking to become the #1 partner in the US for project delivery. They have an exceptional reputation in the industry as a top provider of high-quality and innovative connectivity technology such as ISP/OSP, utilities, cable, AV, ethernet, RDOF, and long-haul/metro fiber. They are hiring a Business Development Manager to drive growth in their fiber business unit.
The Business Development Manager will control a large pool of resources to penetrate the high-growth fiber market, targeting rural and long-haul clientele. They will leverage extensive support resources within project management, marketing, and a current portfolio of client accounts to contact engineering and construction companies in the target market – and ultimately grow their market penetration and brand recognition.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus bonus potential and benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, life insurance, and more.
• Ownership of a high-demand business unit within growing fiber market.
• Company has successfully signed a contract that will double their revenue and is expecting more to come as demand increases within the industry.
• Opportunity to get into startup-style company at the onset – and build out business development team in your vision or move into other business units as the company continues to expand offerings.
• Extensive resources: pre-sales support, project managers, marketing team, mentors, and more.
• Company leadership has been in the game longer than most – and knows all the top industry contacts, the people who founded the biggest names in the market today. Learning and networking opportunity is priceless.
• Top-ranked contractor for trust and partnership within service, repair, and installation.
• Approach high-level prospects within engineering companies, construction firms, rural utilities service providers, and other major telco industry players to develop relationships and opportunities for contracts and sales.
• Manage new and current client accounts within FTTH, OSP network deployments, buried and underground projects, splicing, etc.
• Leverage Salesforce to monitor trends, manage accounts, and establish forecasting measures to identify opportunities.
• Collaborate with project management and marketing teams to develop cohesive strategy and garner top-level support to boost sales opportunities and brand recognition.
• Attend company-funded top industry trade shows, conferences, and events.
• Stay up to date on top technologies, attending trainings as needed.
• Travel to meet with accounts 4/5 work days.
• 5+ years of sales experience within telecom, with a heavy focus on fiber infrastructure and accounts.
• Strong relationships within carriers, cable, engineering firms, and utility companies a plus.
• Technical proficiency with fiber optic network splicing, turnkey infrastructure design/build, TIP, design practices and standards for Metro UG trench and Micro trench start-up, splicing, testing, iDAS, oDAS, Nodes and Co-lo carrier hubs, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate technical information and value props to non-technical audiences.
• Track record of success in winning contracts.
• Desire to mobilize, get boots on the ground, and travel to secure leads and manage accounts as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.