Business Development Director – Logistics
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading provider of support services and cloud-based applications for construction, homes, and private networks. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history, with massive scale coming over the next three years. They are hiring a Business Development Director experienced in the telecom and logistics services space to drive sales strategy and market maximization.
The Business Development Director has a hunter mentality, who contributes sales and business development expertise into potential projects, client acquisition, and deal closing. This individual will be responsible for managing existing relationships and recruiting new partnerships to drive direct sales in the logistics services group.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Full benefits package, medical/dental/vision, PTO, and more.
• Opportunity to build and lead innovative sales team operating within one of the largest and most exciting industries in the tech world today.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure sales processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to see massive growth in the next 3 years and doubling their income in the next 2 years.
• Manage existing logistics and 3PL services connections and cultivate high-level account relationships, acting as sales expert and mentoring different channels.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth logistics and 3PO markets.
• Identify new prospects whose business needs align with service offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Close leads and opportunities for their innovative solutions.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue and acting as a lead generator in business development.
• Create proposals, track metrics, and provide project estimates for leadership and other teams.
• Develop and convert sales leads through inbound and outbound calls within a thriving sales territory.
• Provide forecasting reports and work with management to develop strategy and objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning and CRM tools.
• 5-7+ years of experience selling large scale telecom services contracts.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Strong background in logistics with experience selling with third-party logistics and/or value-added services.
• Proven business development experience using strategic and solution-based selling techniques.
• Technical understanding of supply chain and logistics services (3PL) practices, including but not limited to logistics 3PO service providers, reverse 3PO, and reverse logistics.
• Must be highly motivated, possess a sales hunter mentality, and work well within a team environment.
• Persuasive communication style and strong negotiation skills. Comfortable interfacing with executive decision-makers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.