Blue Signal Search
Our client is an important part of the public safety system, offering users connectivity through wireless network, broadband, and Wi-Fi. They are hiring a Business Analyst to design and implement data processes and architecture to uncover opportunities for improvement.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the President of the company, supporting initiatives between functional aspects of the company and senior leadership. They will work to translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models to meet the needs of the organization. This person should be proficient with data warehousing principles, relational database management systems, and logical and physical data models.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Develop and maintain domain logical data model artifacts.
• Perform high-level analysis to support best practice standards across the enterprise.
• Communicate findings with leadership and SMEs to understand and document scope and business requirements and translate into process optimizations.
• Define and analyze data requirements, map data stores and formats, create new data structures/micro formats and perform architectural alignment with enterprise formats.
• Gather complex business requirements and translate product and project needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
• Understand and optimize data usage best practices for the enterprise.
• Serve as a technical data strategy expert and lead the creation of data-backed optimizations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field. MBA a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in data management and business analysis.
• Proven track record of using technology and information to capitalize on business opportunities and deliver optimized results.
• Proven experience in documenting business processes and leveraging data modeling tools (Ideara or E/R Studio), and reporting tools (Tableau, Looker).
• Able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot such problems utilizing team resources to coordinate solutions.
• Strong self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, risk taker, innovative, and customer service oriented with a record of success.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.