Wythe County, VA
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client offers expert assistance to people experiencing mental health and substance use challenges. They are currently seeking a Business Analyst to support business and IT efforts by ensuring the delivery of data and reporting projects.
The Business Analyst will work closely with business strategy leaders, supporting the development and implementation of technical solutions to optimize business reporting. Their focus will be on creating and communicating key business intelligence reports and visualizations, while ensuring compliance with reporting functions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and more!
• Innovators of their field, with a strong vision for future company growth.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of clients as they inspire and empower change.
• Define and develop business reporting standards, guidelines, and processes.
• Act as a subject matter expert on business systems, data mining, and reporting processes.
• Utilize SQL, Access, and Excel to compile data sets to track key business metrics. Analyze data sets to create insights that will be leveraged throughout the organization to inform decision making.
• Produce accurate data sets and leverage insights from other internal stakeholders/teams.
• Communicate business directives, goals, and need to understand and document scope and business requirements and translate into process optimizations.
• Support the design, testing, and implementation of technical requirements.
• Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
• 2-3+ years of experience within data analysis or business reporting, preferably with a background in the healthcare industry.
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline.
• Expertise within business systems, spreadsheets, data software, and applicable tools of the trade (SQL, Excel, etc.).
• Proven ability to deliver insightful and actionable data reporting and translate that data to offer resolution recommendations.
• COVID-19 vaccination required upon hire.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3ZoFlHx
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.