Blue Signal Search
Our client works with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Business Analyst skilled to assist solution leaders and other analysts to deliver, document and maintain process and business systems solutions.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting with requirements definition, functional design, custom development, and technical support within solution delivery. Their focus will be to drive sustainable, operational excellence in the delivery of new systems enhancements and existing services.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations and holidays, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence, the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Support proposed solutions, modifications, and fixes by translating business requirements into technical specifications and documentation, coordinating development and deployment, establishing monitoring, and communicating and educating support staff on changes.
• Assist with providing technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance for bug fixes and enhancements.
• Perform requirement analysis and fit / gap analysis and produce configuration and development requirements.
• Work with the stakeholders to gather, analyze, define, optimize, and document as-is and to-be business processes.
• Work alongside leadership, IT teams, 3rd party vendors, service providers, and other internal/external organizations to deliver solutions.
• Provide feedback, data mappings, and/or best practices to development teams based on existing development solutions, standard business processes, and vendor recommendations.
• Establish standard procedures and document system workarounds for commonly reported issues experienced by support staff.
• Incorporate mitigation plans, business continuity plans, and disaster recovery processes into overall deployment strategy.
• 3+ years of relevant IT experience, preferably as a Business Systems Analyst.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• In-depth understanding of information systems, process implementation, and transformation.
• Demonstrated history in project management, business process analysis, quantitative data analysis, and computer science.
• Experience with large datasets and using statistical packages.
• Adept at MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Ability to juggle many projects at once while meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.