st louis, MO
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client offers business and financial consulting services to companies across the country. With over 70 years in the industry, they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. They are hiring Business Analyst to lead client services, guaranteeing exceptional growth and sustaining excellence in delivery through process and quality endeavors.
The Business Analyst will support initiatives between functional aspects of the company and senior leadership. They will serve as the main assistant for the Project Supervisor in facilitating customer discussions, collecting, and evaluating interview data, and documenting workflow diagrams using Visio application.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Strong portfolio of nationally recognized customers and partners.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Perform onsite assessments, interviews, and document reviews to understand client objectives and needs, analyzing the information to develop current and recommended future states.
• Provide clients with specific recommendations, guiding them in implementing changes to optimize performance.
• Enhance customer businesses, processes, and infrastructure, delivering results that prioritize customer satisfaction.
• Ensure project progress by conducting weekly reviews, meeting with customers to discuss scopes and schedules.
• Independently work with consultants under project manager’s guidance, coordinating activities for timely project completion.
• Challenge and drive business units to refine execution plans.
• Support collaborative methods like brainstorming, JAD and RAD sessions, and structured walk-throughs.
• Utilize data and process models for effective communication and validation.
• Assist in creating service offerings, proposals, presentations, and provide solution recommendations.
• Conduct workflow and cost/benefit analysis to identify process improvements, elicit requirements through various methods, and validate proposed solutions with project managers, consultants, and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, analytics, or other related field is mandatory.
• Preferred credentials in Project+, PMI PMP, or IIBA CBAP certification.
• Desired experience of two or more years as a business analyst or in a comparable role, or equivalent professional background.
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication abilities.
• Capability to establish, propel, and accomplish deliverables.
• Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
• Sound knowledge of the business industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Visio would be advantageous.
• Highly valued certification in Six Sigma or other related disciplines.
• Experience in documenting business processes and leveraging data modeling/reporting tools.
• Able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot such problems utilizing team resources to coordinate solutions.
• Strong self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, risk taker, innovative, and customer service oriented with a record of success.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in consulting services roles. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and business leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3lN4mhQ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.