Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products. They are hiring a Benefits Manager to support the HR team in the administration of the company’s health and wellness benefits programs.
The Benefits Manager will be responsible for assisting with administration around health/welfare, worker’s compensation, leave of absence, wellness initiatives. This person will maintain current knowledge of regulatory requirements to ensure all benefit programs comply with applicable policies and regulations. This role will be integral in upholding the overall benefits strategy and ensuring it aligns with HR and company strategies.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus potential.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Perform daily benefits administration tasks across all employee benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, FSA, life insurance, LOA, and 401(k).
• Develop and deliver communications to inform and educate employees about benefit plans, programs, and any proposed changes.
• Serve as the liaison between third-party benefits administrators/vendors including problem resolution, plan eligibility, audits, and compliance requirements.
• Ensure the benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive.
• Assist with the development of policies and procedures, summarize plan descriptions, forms, and other written benefits documentation.
• Manage the enrollment, renewal, and distribution processes.
• Keep accurate documentation and prepare government filings and reports.
• Ensure all plans are compliant with state and federal laws such as HIPAA.
• 5+ years of HR experience, with a focus on benefits administration.
• Strong background (3+ years) of managing health and wellness benefits, insurance vendors, 401K administration, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
• Ability to understand HR language with extensive benefits knowledge.
• Strong understanding of benefits related regulations, including FMLA, HIPAA, ADA.
• Excellent communication skills at every professional level.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.