Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers cloud-based wireless access solutions to meet high network demand. Their unique solutions portfolio includes virtualization, wireless network management, and device-to-cloud support. They are hiring an AWS SysOps Engineer to support the company’s cloud application vision through code writing and lifecycle development support.
The AWS SysOps Engineer will primarily develop and maintain production upgrades for SaaS frameworks, supporting the DevOps team. They will be responsible for coding and testing cloud-based micro-services for RESTful APIs in an Agile/Scrum environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and more.
• Support from expert, tenured cloud development team.
• Small, entrepreneurial team backed by a multimillion-dollar budget.
• Industry experience with the high-demand, high-growth wireless infrastructure industry.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to the most up-to-date cloud and wireless networking technology.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on cloud projects and strategy.
• Flexible work options with hybrid and remote work potential.
• Maintain and update code for cloud applications. Build responsive code to ensure scalability, serviceability, and supportability.
• Perform testing and document pipeline development. Oversee bug fixes and escalate as needed.
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development, R&D, and Architecture teams.
• Maintain coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Hands-on development with Ansible, terraform, and Python scripting languages.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Support change readiness initiatives as needed.
• 2+ years of experience in software development and engineering in an Agile environment. Emphasis in cloud technologies and Python.
• Strong skills in collaboration and communication. Must be able to work with teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final product’s optimization.
• Strong knowledge of IP/TCP processes and networking.
• Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs from both server and client side.
• Technical proficiencies (desired in parenthesis, not all required):
• Cloud-native applications (design, scaling, platforms)
• Public cloud (AWS or any other)
• Git source code control
• Open-source packages
• Integration and deployment (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Circle PI)
• Databases (noSQL, DynamoDB, VoltDB, Apache Cassandra, Hazelcast)
• Programming (NodeJS, Groovy/Java, Python and Shell-scripting)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.