Avaya Solutions Engineer
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an award-winning leader and partner in the unified communications industry. They are a global brand providing enterprise communications solutions and information technology services to large industry partners and direct government contracts. They are hiring an Avaya Solutions Engineer with a strong background using the A1S Avaya design tool to provide expert level support for the sales team in matching customer needs to UC services.
The Avaya Solutions Engineer will take the customer through the full lifecycle design journey – including discovery, design, and planning. This person will lead thought-share sessions in order to develop and deploy unified communications solutions that meet each client’s needs.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations, holidays, and more.
• Flexible work with most of company working remotely.
• High employee tenure with low red tape, working within a smaller sized company with a tight-knit culture.
• Strong financial standing and funding through large scale federal contracts and clients.
• Excellent sales team that provides a constant flow of projects and new business.
• Opportunity to play a leading role in the sales process and interface with some of the largest clients in the nation.
• Extremely mission driven company focused on supporting the vitality of communities.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current ones.
• Company-funded certifications, with emphasis given to continuous education within the Avaya and other manufacturing spaces.
• Design, build, and configure Avaya solutions, including Communication Manager, Call Management Systems, Video Conferencing, and more.
• Accompany sales teams to meetings with clients. Identify customer business goals and assist sales teams in creating custom RFQs/RFPs, pricing quotes, BOMs, and Scope of Works in response to customers’ needs.
• Design and upgrade Avaya systems and solutions.
• Demonstrate solutions for networking, unified communications, and enterprise-level software.
• Provide technical guidance to account managers as needed.
• Conduct research on UC products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the unified communications industry.
• Travel 10%.
• 5+ years of voice, contact center, UC, and/or cloud-based Avaya offerings design and A1S engineering experience.
• Proven ability to build BOMs, SOWs, pricing structures, etc.
• Active Avaya certifications highly preferred.
• Must be able to qualify for SECRET clearance and pass a background check. Prior experience working with the Department of Defense or government clientele a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Strong background working with System, Session, and Communication Manager.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking with C-level executives and decision-makers.
• Must possess a strong go-getter type of work ethic – with the ability to work independently, learn quickly, and hit the ground running.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.