Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in supply chain and manufacturing optimization with 200+ years of industry expertise. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring an Automation Industrial Engineer with a background in integrated manufacturing to support projects.
The Automation Industrial Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the integration and development of applications and solutions. This individual will support throughout all lifecycle phases and will focus on facility analysis, project planning, logistics/supply chain, implementation, etc.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
• A company known for innovation and high quality products and services.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation. They treat their workforce like family!
• Company and its plants have one of the best safety records in the industry. The position is virtually set up for success!
• Opportunity for training and development in order to advance career within – multiple career progression paths.
• Evaluate existing production equipment and layout to engineer design improvements enhancing productivity, cost efficiency, reliability, and safety.
• Configure and program custom manufacturing systems using ERP skillset for reporting.
• Optimize manufacturing processes, including process control, set-up, changeover, automation, new equipment selections, and manufacturing workflow improvements.
• Conduct facility analysis and report accordingly to ensure process improvement.
• Manage cost efficiency/control/reduction, and inventory management in relation to production flow.
• Ensure that project status and results of tests are communicated properly.
• Review project implementation for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Write necessary documentation, from requirements (e.g., functional, performance, usability, and safety) to system behavior and usage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Industrial, and/or Manufacturing Engineering or related field. Industry certifications a plus.
• 10+ years of experience working in an industrial production environment and with related applications.
• Hands on experience with ML/AI, automation, networking, IoT, robotics, and/or similarly related technologies.
• 3+ years of Manufacturing and Project Management experience in the packaging industry.
• Strong programming skills in Python, Java, .NET, C/C++ applications.
• Experience using Cognex and/or Keyence systems.
• Firm understanding of machine vision and robotic systems.
• Knowledge of technical methodologies such as Lean, SAP, WMS, LMS, etc.
• Familiar with systems management, mechanical and electrical components, and operational efficiency goals.
• Knowledge of safety and continuous improvement best practices.
• Ability to handle multiple projects including organization, documentation, scheduling, and task completion, ensuring timely and in-budget delivery.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.