Auditor – Staff
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent financial institution, serving customers throughout the Midwest. To support their growth, they are looking to hire an Auditor to support internal compliance audits documentation and overall completion.
The Auditor will participate in internal documentation and compliance. In addition to documenting compliance, they will review internal controls, conduct risk assessments, and support audit procedure improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus an incredible benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Company ranked as a Top Workplace with a tight knit, engaging culture.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Commitment to diversity and inclusivity across all they do.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and system features.
• Innovative work environment with access to top-rated and newest technologies.
• Conduct financial and operational audits nationwide, identifying and correcting compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, and inefficiencies.
• Support risk assessments and assist teams to develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assess risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Assist Senior Auditors with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Plan engagements and meet with team leaders and other stakeholders to develop a plan and adhere to project budget.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 4+ years of auditing and/or financial services experience within the banking industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance., Audit or accounting related certification, preferred.
• Proven experience in auditing records, financial risk management, financial analysis, and other related auditing services.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with audit and regulatory compliance.
• Proficiency with accounting software (Archer, MS Excel, Tableau, Riskonnect).
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.