Blue Signal Search
Our client is a renowned, local CPA firm that serves customers in all sorts of industries and market verticals. They stand apart from employers in the public accounting space because of their focus on investing in their employees – through paid certifications, trainings, and continual education programs. They are hiring an Audit and Assurance Advisor to oversee documentation and compliance audits for their customer accounts.
The Audit and Assurance Advisor is responsible for client engagements regarding operations, supply chain, and accounting. In addition to documenting compliance, they will review internal controls, conduct independent risk assessments, support audit personnel, and develop audit procedures.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, and paid certification and skill development programs.
• Strong culture of promotion and training; company that emphasizes employee development.
• Unlimited growth potential with multiple career advancement paths: you can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Fast track position to decision-maker designation. Unlike many firms today, here you’d have the ability to have your voice heard.
• Conduct financial and operational audits nationwide, identifying and correcting compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, and inefficiencies.
• Plan engagements and meet with client team leaders and other stakeholders to develop a plan and adhere to project budget from account to account – managing different audits every week.
• Identify risks and assist teams to develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Review and improve existing audit procedures.
• Assist with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• Travel and conduct field work as needed.
• 3+ years of public accounting experience required.
• Experience in auditing records, financial risk management, financial analysis, and other related auditing services. Background in government controls a plus.
• Proficiency with accounting software (ProSystem, MS Excel, Intuit, QuickBooks).
• CPA or CIA designation. If no CPA, must be pursuing currently.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting. MBA is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.