Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful law firm that specializes in a range of litigation including defense, civil, construction, medical, and administrative law. They support individuals and businesses large or small, in over 30 locations, nationwide. Due to an increase in business, they are looking to hire an associate-level Attorney.
The Attorney will leverage their understanding and background in civil litigation to provide legal expertise and administrative support for a range of businesses and clients. Candidates must be licensed to practice law in Florida.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including unlimited PTO.
• Flexible work schedule with the ability to work from home when needed.
• Exciting opportunity to join an established, yet rapidly growing law firm.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Many career advancement opportunities to expand skillset and industry knowledge.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on cases.
• Advise and counsel on any and all civil law issues, including labor, defense, and construction litigation.
• Assist with discovery, disclosures, depositions, arbitrations, and jury trials.
• Support legal research and administrative duties for cases.
• Report regularly to senior management and assist with preparation of compliance documents and reports.
• Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects.
• Regularly handle court appearances and conduct depositions.
• Facilitate communication with clients and provide status reports.
• Draft and respond to written discovery and dispositive motions.
• Support general assistance in the operations and strategy of the law firm.
• 2-5+ years of experience as an Attorney, background in liability, defense, transportation, and/or malpractice litigation, preferred.
• Must have experience practicing civil litigation and depositions.
• Bachelor’s degree plus juris doctor (JD), and active state licensure.
• Background in judicial clerkship, a plus.
• Excellent research, writing, presentation, and overall communication skills.
• High attention to detail and ability to multi-task, moving from case to case.
• Passion and eagerness to advance in the legal industry, with a team orientated mindset.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.