Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their space. They are hiring an Associate Director for SAP Support to oversee daily support and execution of SAP operations. They will work closely with company leadership as an SAP SME to facilitate meeting overall goals through SAP capabilities.
The Associate Director for SAP Support will wear many hats and act as the SAP S/4 HANA subject matter expert while adhering to SLAs, budgets, and timelines. Their focus will surround team leadership and SAP reliability.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Relocation support available.
• Lead the SAP team through technical and operational processes and controls. Oversee a variety of modules from a support perspective.
• Direct SAP team operations and give direction to execute on service agreements via onshore and offshore TCS PMs.
• Run reports, manage SLAs, and coordinate both internally and with 3rd party teams.
• Implement controls focused on S4 and own support efforts.
• Support the design, development, and maintenance of the SAP user management and security architecture, including pre-release testing and post-release ticket handling.
• Manage and communicate the IT security and infrastructure strategies and solutions throughout the organization.
• Communicate with vendors, cross-functional teams, and others for support and development.
• Deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support SAP for overall business end goals, while following compliance standards and internal IT processes.
• 15+ years of experience across various SAP modules.
• Proven experience and understanding of the SAP S/4 HANA module.
• History of hands-on SAP implementation, support, and service delivery.
• Knowledge of best practices for localized standards for SAP solutions.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Bachelor’s or above in Information Systems or relevant field.
• Industry Certifications are a plus (SAP, S4, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.