Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field. They are hiring an Associate Director for SAP to support their internal operations within accounting and finance by maximizing the efficiency of IT systems.
The Associate Director for SAP will work to design process improvements for and support accounting and financial business units through collaboration with internal management and stakeholders within both BUs. They will lead a team to facilitate and implement these new process improvements, supporting overall company objectives and goals.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and more.
• Excellent work-life balance.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and data tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Support the continued design optimization of the IT processes for finance, accounting, tax, forecasting, capital planning, cash, and analysis.
• Analyze performance of IT processes and applications, and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and IT team.
• Manage the IT team through project assignment and educational opportunities in order to keep the team up to speed and in line with corrective plans.
• This includes hire/fire authority of direct reports as well as responsibility for training creation and workflow implementation.
• Work as the main network point of contact across internal teams and external resources. Be a voice in process optimization and implementation through vendor relationship management, 3rd party services, and upper management.
• Develop value propositions for IT process changes and be prepared to present ideas and plans of action to appropriate teams.
• Involved in system configuration as well as design delivery, reporting, integration, and optimization.
• Participate in larger projects as management requires.
• 7+ years of experience in IT process development and execution.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in a senior-level, hands-on role.
• Proven SAP deployment background with examples of 2+ full cycles necessary.
• Knowledge of best practices for localized standards for SAP.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and best practices for finance and supply chain.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.