Blue Signal Search
Our client is a renowned yet local financial advisory firm. Unlike others in the industry, they truly focus on their client’s best interests. They are hiring an Associate Advisor to help deliver the best planning services on the market to support their entrepreneurial client base reach their financial goals.
The Associate Advisor is a key team member in supporting the growth and success of the company. As part of the finance team, their primary focus will be on servicing current clients – not sourcing for new ones. This person will help make dreams come true – through financial planning at least.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives, PTO, health benefits, 401K matching, and more.
• Established, ultra-high net worth “family office” – with the position open due to growth.
• Big company resources in a small company business culture within a firm that has multiplied in size year over year. Book of business provided on day one.
• Virtual family office structure, with exciting opportunity to solve financial and non-financial challenges through simplified digital applications, ultimately providing concierge-style services and the highest standard of personal attention for customers.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Firm that believes in the big ideas and small businesses – creating contenders out of the underdogs within entrepreneurial clientele.
• Will report to office, but open to flexible working options of up to 50%.
• Potential for relocation support.
• Review financial models and reports related to revenue, profitability, budgets, market forecasts, cost accounting, gross margin analysis, and pricing analysis.
• Review and map financial data pull relevant statistics and metrics, and present monthly reports on KPIs in service of entrepreneurial clients.
• Assist teams in setting budgets, pricing models, and sales goals – putting assessments together and organizing data sets.
• Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop actionable model business cases and present data insights to clientele.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Lead junior advisors in the execution of projects as well as larger company initiatives.
• Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
• 1-2 years of advisory experience. Background in planning and accounting.
• Eager and hungry to learn the fast-paced environment.
• Background advising business owners and entrepreneurs is a plus. Desire to develop a comprehensive financial strategy that encompasses the needs of the business, its employees, and the family behind it.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• Must have financial planning experience, i.e. tax returns, accounting, corporate finance.
• CFP (Certified Financial Planner) Certification is a plus.
• Proficiency with financial software is a plus:
• MS Excel, including V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables
• Financial modeling software
• ERP platforms, preferably MS Dynamics or Oracle
• Basic understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and business-case reporting.
• Desire to share skills and grow the financial team. Leadership background a plus.
• Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills. Can multitask with ease.
• Ability to jump in with both feet and drive team with vision, purpose, and client servicing attitude. Sales drive is not a fit.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.