Assistant Physical Therapist
San Diego, CA
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a healthcare group focused on providing top notch medical treatments and care to patients from the comfort of their own homes. They are hiring an Assistant Physical Therapist to support the Physical Therapists in providing exceptional patient care and physical therapy to patients.
The Assistant Physical Therapist will assist with common physical therapy techniques to help maximize functionality and promote the best optimal outcomes for their patients. This role offers a great opportunity to work alongside licensed Physical Therapists, to provide skilled care to patients in an outpatient physical therapy environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
• Make a difference as healthcare staff, supporting excellent patient care.
• Patient care-oriented healthcare group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Incredible growth track depending on where you want your career to lead you.
• Assist in assessing, planning, and implementing the delivery of physical therapy programs and patient care.
• Work with patients to establish reasonable and measurable goals within a specific time frame.
• Provides the appropriate technical aids/assistive devices and correctly refers patients to other clinical services to achieve stated program/team treatment goals.
• Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications.
• Ensure all patient documentation is updated, organized, and accurate.
• Support the monitoring of patient’s progress and response to therapy and modify treatment intervention.
• Implements methods for patient/family education and training during rehabilitation process.
• Communicate, in a timely manner, with other healthcare professionals.
• Implements treatment plans and protocols according to current professional and health system standards.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy.
• Must have a valid Assistant Physical Therapy License and CPR certification.
• Background in home healthcare, a plus.
• Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations.
• Must have a valid drives license and reliable transportation to travel to patients homes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.